进入按句听写 (播放时一句一停,ALT+C键下一句) 新手指南(按句听写模式) | 进入全文听写 (连续播放,F8键暂停。) 新手指南(全文听写模式) |
选择听写模式,音频将自动播放,点击查看如何提高听写正确率
建议使用最新版flash播放器。
英文原文 | 中文原文 | |
---|---|---|
BUsiness English | 商务英语 | |
20,Concluding a deal | 20,完成交易 | |
I’ve been with Bibury Systems for 12 years. | 我在百布瑞系统公司12年了。 | |
I’ve given the company 100% commitment. | 我100%投入到公司。 | |
I feel very disappointed that you are unable to support me on this project. | 我感到非常失望你不能在这个项目上支持我。 | |
I know that the Mark 2 will work! | 我知道二代能行! | |
And it will sell. | 并且它将会畅销。 | |
I intend to start looking for a company that values the new ideas. | 我打算开始寻找一个能够重视创意的公司。 | |
Derek there must be a way around this. | 德里克,一定有办法解决的。 | |
I know how you feel. And I do value your contribution. | 我知道你的感受。我非常重视你的贡献。 | |
To prove it I’m going to increase your research budget. | 为了证明这点,我打算增加你的科研经费。 | |
That’s not the point, Clive! | 问题不在于此,克莱夫! | |
Clive Harris. | 克莱夫 哈里斯。 | |
Yes! Put it through. | 是的,接过来。 | |
Sally, good morning! | 莎莉,早上好! | |
Yes, he is. | 是的,他在这。 | |
Just a minute, it’s Sally Wong. She wants to talk to you. | 等一下,是莎莉 王。她要跟你谈谈。 | |
Edward, I looked through the draft contract of Year Mart. | 爱德华,我看过跟伊尔玛公司的草拟合同了 | |
I see your cover packaging, insurance, late delivery penalties, | 我看了外包装,保险,送货延迟处罚 | |
and you did well to make them agree to be more flexible over terms of payment. | 而且,你在付款条款上让他们同意更多的弹性方面做得很好。 | |
Well done. | 不错! | |
Now we can get the contract finalized. | 我们现在可以完成合同了。 | |
Before I go, can we have a chat? | 我走之前,可以跟你谈谈吗? | |
Sure, what about? | 当然了,关于什么? | |
Don, I’ve been with Bibury Systems for six months now. | 堂,我来百布瑞系统公司6个月了。 | |
And I’d like to talk about my future. | 我想谈谈我的将来。 | |
I’m terribly sorry to ask you to come here early. | 我非常抱歉要求您提前来这。 | |
But I have a proposal can benefit both of us. | 但是我有个提议对我们双方都有好处。 | |
Could I suggest that we look at this design again? | 我想建议我们回顾一下设计。 | |
Particularly I want you to look at the interface between the release mechanism and the scanner. | 特别是希望您看看开关和扫描仪之间的界面。 | |
I believe that we can make the process simpler. | 相信我们可以简化工序。 | |
No I’ve been through this many times. | 不行的,我考虑过很多次了。 | |
I’m sorry. If you could just bear with me a second, | 对不起,但是请您听我解释一下。 | |
I spent all last night worrying about this. | 我昨天整夜都在为此焦虑。 | |
I believe the conclusion that yesterday’s meeting was very unfortunate. | 我认为昨天会议的决议很不幸。 | |
I wanted to find a way forward, and I think I have. | 我想找到突破口,而且我想我找到了。 | |
The scanner does not need to be power from the same source. | 扫描仪不必使用同一个能源。 | |
That means it can be produced separately. | 那意味着它可以单独生产。 | |
No, no no! It’s… | 不不不!那是…… | |
You are right! | 你是对的! | |
This is brilliant! | 那太精彩了! | |
It’s really very simple! | 这其实很简单! | |
Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? | |
Aren’t you happy here? | 你在这不开心吗? | |
Yes, but I would like to know what plans you have for me? | 开心,但是我希望知道您对我的计划。 | |
I feel I’ve made good progress here over the last six months. | 我感觉在过去的个月里,我成绩很好。 | |
What do you think? | 你怎么认为? | |
I agree. | 我同意。 | |
We are very happy with what you’ve done. | 我们对你的成绩很满意。 | |
Of course you did make a few mistakes especially early on, | 当然你的确犯过一些错误,特别是刚开始时。 | |
but generally I see you as an important part of the team. | 但总的来说我把你当作团队的重要一员。 | |
And I’m sure Kate goes along with that. | 而且我确信凯特同意这点。 | |
That’s good to hear, thank you! | 谢谢你能那么说。 | |
I feel I learned a lot here in the last six months. | 我感觉我学到很多东西在过去的6个月里。 | |
Obviously six months ago I couldn’t negotiate a large deal with Year Mart, | 很显然6个月之前我还不能跟伊尔玛特谈大生意。 | |
but now I can. | 但现在我可以了。 | |
Let’s be open here, Edward. | 让我们坦白说吧,爱德华。 | |
Are we talking about salary? | 我们是在谈薪水问题吗? | |
It’s not just a question of money, Don. | 这不仅仅是钱的问题,堂。 | |
I want to look at the whole package. | 我要谈的是整个待遇问题。 | |
It’s salary, performance related bonus, a company charge card, an expense account, a car and a more responsible position. | 包括薪水,效益奖金,公司信用卡,报销单,汽车还有一个更可靠的职位。 | |
I think we should sit down, don’t you? | 我觉得我们得坐下来谈谈,你说呢? | |
I’m very happy that we have been able to overcome difficulties. | 很高心我们克服了困难。 | |
I think our negotiations have been very successful. | 我觉得我们的谈判非常成功。 | |
And as a result we are in a position to move forward with this project. | 因此我们可以进一步谈这个项目了。 | |
I would like to thanks Sally Wong for her outstanding contribution to this project. | 我要谢谢莎莉 王在这个项目上的突出贡献。 | |
Here, here. | 是啊是啊! | |
She’s worked very hard to find a solution to what seemed an impossible problem. | 她付出艰苦的努力解决了一个看似不可能解决的难题。 | |
Thank you! I think the Mark2 is a very exciting concept. | 谢谢您!我认为二代是个非常令人兴奋的设计。 | |
Perhaps we should spend some time summarizing and clarifying what we have agreed. | 或许我们应该花点时间把我们已经同意的事项进行总结和明确。 | |
Edward, if you insist on the car, then I can’t offer you such a large salary increase. | 爱德华,如果你坚持要车的话,我不能给你那么大幅度地加薪。 | |
And we have to find some compromises on the performer related bonus. | 而且我们得找个折衷的方案在效益奖金方面。 | |
I think that I am worth the salary. | 我觉得我应得那份薪水。 | |
I’m prepared to offer you a larger bonus, | 我准备给你一份更高的奖金, | |
but if you accept that, then you have to accept a smaller salary increase. | 但是你得接受一个较小幅度的加薪。 | |
Could you be more process? | 你能说得具体些吗? | |
If you accept a 15% increase in salary, then I can add an extra 5% on that bonus figure. | 如果你接受一个15%的加薪,那么我可以再给你增加5%的奖励提成。 | |
That represents a 40% increase next year, if you make your targets. | 那意味着如果你能完成指标,明年你就能增加40%的收入。 | |
Okay, if you make that a 17% salary increase, I think we can reach agreement. | 好吧,如果你能涨17%的薪水的话,我觉得我们可以达成协议。 | |
Okay. | 好吧。 | |
Sally, we very much appreciate your effort to make this product possible. | 莎莉,我们非常感谢你的努力使得这个产品得以可能。 | |
I have a small Tokyo ware gratitude, which I would like you to have. | 我有个东京陶人作为感谢希望你能接受。 | |
That is very kind of you! | 您真是太客气了! | |
…which just leaves the matter of the car! | 这个忽略了车的问题没有谈。 | |
But Edward, I said the salary increase was conditional on you making a concession on the car. | 但是爱德华,我说过加薪是在你在车子问题让步的前提下。 | |
I accept a smaller car. | 我可以接受小点的车子。 | |
Alright, let’s go through this point once more. | 好吧,我们重新研究一遍这个问题。 | |
Clive is going to kill me. | 克莱夫会杀了我的。 | |
Where did you learn to negotiate, Edward? | 你是在哪学到的讨价还价的,爱德华? | |
You told me everything I know, Don. | 我所知道的一切都是你教的,堂。 | |
Good night Jerrilin. | 晚安,杰瑞林。 | |
Good night. | 晚安。 | |
Music. | 音乐。 |